Photobucket

Monday, January 25, 2010

Play Time

Again...ages ago...in a little city known as San Antonio...

...a lot of things happened around Christmas that I have not blogged about.  Bummer.  So, while I try and catch up, I hope you enjoy!

Here is my Layla bug and Aiden.  Aiden is my good friend, Aaron's little boy. 



And you would think by how well these two tots played together, they were actually me and Aaron!  Hey!  They could be if you added 30 years to their ages....oops!  Totally just aged myself, right?

Anyway, here are a few more cute pictures to tickle your fancy.





The half face shot of both of them above - I just adore it.  They were scattering when I would bust open the closet doors.  Too cute...

1 comment:

undomestic mama said...

Oh my gosh, I want to come play with them. In a completely non-creepy kind of way. They're to adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...