Photobucket

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

God is good all the time! All the time...

God is good!

I was touched by a precious miracle today - a little girl and her strong, faithful family! Although my heart is heavy and aches tremendously for them, I know MY God, OUR God, is still working miracles. I pray He brings this family, and their many friends, comfort, peace and understanding. If you have some free time, read their story.

http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/















The above picture is Kayleigh's hand, wearing her daddy's wedding ring as a braclet!!!

It reminded me how very blessed I am! I am so thankful for my family. My friends. And I am and will be eternally grateful to God for delivering Layla so carefully into my arms.

Be blessed.

Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again. Psalm 71:20-21

The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34:18

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...