Photobucket

Monday, May 18, 2009

For Wade


Here is my lastest creation! This is the first finished product of children's wall decor that I have completed since Layla's name sign for her nursery. It has inspired me to get back on the brush and let my mind get creative! I am invisioning some little birds for her new big girl room...

Back to Wade! I absoultely thoroughly enjoyed making this name sign for him. One of my good friends, Nicole, and her hubby Gary are expecting their first baby boy in June, and I was honored to make a name sign for his nursery!
Enjoy! Let me know if I can design something fun for you or your little one!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thank you so much Mel! We absolutely LOVE them! They definitely add some pizzaz to the accent wall! :) See you tomorrow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...