Photobucket

Thursday, February 12, 2009

...the tall, skinny one...



As I mentioned in my very first post, Layla had her 18 month well child check up yesterday. Apparently we have a little one on our hands! (Not that big of a surprise, myself and her daddy aren't big people either.) She weighed in at 22 lbs. and height is just about 33 inches! She is right on par for average height of an 18 month old, however, her weight is only in the 20th percentile. I guess now would be the time to tell you more about our little red headed girl! Yes, red hair!

Although she is delightful, funny, adorable and near perfection, she is a very picky eater! I swear she lives off of yogurt and fruit. Which, isn't too bad, so I won't complain. In addition to being a picky eater, she was also sick about two weeks prior to this appointment, and was not eating much. I am happy to report she is feeling better, although she may not agree with me as her mouth is erupting with LOTS of teeth!

Layla is our angel. She is such a sweet little girl, with A LOT of sassiness to her....I have NO idea where that could have come from? 8-) Maybe something to do with all of that RED HAIR!
Speaking of, we were shocked to say the least when Layla made her grand appearance on August 4, 2007. At that time, she weighed in at 6lbs. 8oz. and 20in. long. Poreclain skin, with bright red, firey red hair! From that moment on, our lives were forever changed and we know that we have been blessed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...