Photobucket

Friday, February 13, 2009

a cookie crumb for a brain

So I stayed up late baking cookies for Layla's Day Care Valentine's Party...wrote out note cards for her teachers, past teachers and the directors! What does mommy do this morning? Walks outs of the house and leaves all of the gifts, cookies and cards sitting on the kitchen table! I do believe I have a cookie crumb for a brain.

The one good thing, I did not forget the juice boxes for the party. And I took the kiddo's Valentine's Day cards from Layla to Day Care yesterday, at the request of her teachers. (Thank you!) At least the kiddos won't miss out on all of the love and fun!

Technically, Valentine's Day is not until tomorrow, so I do not have a recent V-Day picture to post of Layla quite yet. I have decided to post a few from last year. Who needs a Hershey Kiss?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...