Photobucket

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And it starts...

Blogging. I suppose this is inevitable. This is just like myspace. Didn't do it. Wouldn't do it. Too old for it. But, then I did it! So, this begins. Blogging.
With many of my girlfriends beginning to blog, and actually loving it and some even finding it therapeutic for them, I thought ~ why not? (I could probably benefit from some free therapy!)
I hope this blog proves to be helpful for distant friends and family to stay up to date with our daily life that seems to fly by...
Layla is already over 18 months old and we are going to her check up appointment today. I am looking forward to it. I am sure Layla is not. I am interested to see her weight and height percentiles. At her one year check up, she was on the tall side and a little bit on the chunky side too. Let me say, fluffy side. She was like one cute little butterball. Oh how I miss those rolls and that gummy smile!!! She is now thinned out and looking like a little girl, no longer a baby. Teeth coming in full throttle and all of her hair will now go up into one ponytail.
I will sign off for now, and update after her appointment. Welcome to my blog...

2 comments:

Amy Tilt said...

Hey, thanks for sending your blog. This will be a great way to catch up and see how ya'll are doing!

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Meli Love, I am so happy you started this blog!!!!!! You have become such a part of my everyday ( ok, well I have been a big bloggie slacker lately... but I am working on it, he he) I love hearing about your life and seeing your awesome photography! You Rock my friend, and some day we will Rock together, lol!!!!!
Love you lots!
I love the pics above of lil miss thang, was she born with all those curls? So stinkin cute!!!!
gi gi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...