Photobucket

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Teething...good God!

Ha! Forgive me if I ramble today....I am working off of 3 hours total sleep last night, and that is if I am lucky!

My 20 month old - sweet, precious, loving, LOUD little girl is cutting some major teeth right about now. Bless her little heart. She screamed, I mean, SCREAMED her lungs out last night! She was in so much pain, it was heart breaking! And tiring...I kept thinking, "She has to stop at some point and fall asleep." WRONG!

I called on the Good Lord many times last night...to bring comfort to Layla. To let there be peace on earth! Good God, please help me!

To bring you up to speed...Layla only has about 12 teeth so far. (Take a look at that set to the left!) They get 20! Twenty, people!!!! This is gonna be a long haul....please pray for us to pull through! Wowsa.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...