Photobucket

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It was a Hoppy Easter!

Another wonderful holiday with family and friends. Just how I like to spend the majority of my time! We headed to San Antonio to celebrate Easter with the fam. Ethan, Paige and Layla dyed Easter eggs, hunted Easter eggs, and of course we had to get photos with the Easter Bunny!

Layla and Paige didn't want much to do with that sweet little Easter Bunny, but it lead to some great photos to last the ages....
MOM - you still owe me those pics....I am waiting...until then. Here are some photos I snapped over the weekend. Layla absoultely LOVED her basket that the Easter Bunny left for her at home. She "oh-ed" and "Awe-ed" and she was oh-so precious!





1 comment:

Michele said...

Has she annoyed you yet with the little toy I got her for Easter? HA HA HA

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...