Photobucket

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Shandy-kinda month

The days and weeks sneak by on me, faster than I can keep up! March is gone and we are well into April already. Geesh...let's back up about a month.

Richard's older sister, Melissa, and her husband, Scottie, came down to Houston for a visit in March. It was a wonderful time, truly. We all enjoyed their company and especially me, because I was able to get to know Melissa even better. Imagine - seven kids/babies when we go to Oklahoma for a visit. Then you add Layla in the mix, and well, it is hectic! Finding good quality time to sit down and visit with Melissa has been few and far between, but we were able to do that. It was nice. We celebrated Melissa's birthday on Sunday, March 15th, the day of their departure! Looking forward to our next visit...


Before I could turn around good, Jason, Richard's younger brother, his wife, Cristine, and their oldest four boys came whipping in to town. They only stayed a couple of days before jetting back Oklahoma so Cristine could go back to work! Wait...come back! I didn't even get any pictures...okay. Maybe next time?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...