Photobucket

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

first the pics and then the party

I am impressing myself, you guys!  I am holding strong on the February Photo Challenge, and it is Day 7!  Yeah, yeah....some of you are probably like, "big deal!?!"  But this is big for me. 

So I am gonna post Day 6 - dinner and Day 7 - button and then I will get to the yummy cuteness that was Addie Mae's 2nd birthday party on Saturday.  And since tomorrow will be Day 8 - sun....I will pray the overcast sky diminishes in Houston and Mr. Sun comes out to play.  If not, I am sure I will think of something.  You'll understand what I am talking about when you see my next two pictures!  hehehehe.

{Day 6 - dinner}

{Day 7 - button}

Hopefully the remaining photo challenge pictures of mine will get a little more inspiring.  I know I am failing right now.

At any rate, Happy Tuesday everyone! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad to hear you are impressing yourself. it is always a good feeling :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...