Photobucket

Friday, March 6, 2009

That darn gray hair!!!

This one is especially for you Tara! (And my sweet momma!)

This is so ironic?!?! Myself and Tara were JUST talking about our gray hair yesterday...most of us know how those conversations go!!! "Look at mine!" "OMG! Mine are everywhere!" "You can barely see them." Blah, blah, blah...

I asked THE question - "I wonder why our hair turns gray?"
Tara responded - "That is the funny thing, scientists still do not know what causes our hair to turn gray!"
Well, that same night on the nightly news I saw a study recently released that was completed...we now know why our hair turns gray...see below article!


I think gray is beautiful and we should all embrace ours! I truly do!
Ha! I just dyed my hair last night and will continue to...until I go snow white like my momma!

2 comments:

Tara said...

ha! too funny. If I looked like that chick in the picture you posted then I would DYE my hair gray....

Vanessa said...

If my gray looked like the models above I would stongly consider a silver style in my fifties. Any younger and it's just too depressing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...