Photobucket

Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm summer sick!!!!

Ugh, ya'll.  I really reeeeeeeally do NOT like being sick in the summer.  Granted, no time is a good time for illness.  But when it is hot outside and you feel like your death bed is around the corner....it's just so uncool.  {that what she said}


I am thinking if someone could bring this tiny piece of paradise to me, I would probably start feeling much better.  Any takers?

Tumblr_m97hqekbpj1ql3pazo1_1280_large
{via}

I am at this point.

153755774750388145_mruumnv6_c_large
{via}

And this will be me as soon as I can get off work and get home.  A hot bath is calling my name.

Large
{via}


Much of your pain is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.

~ Khalil Gibran

1 comment:

tkmo said...

Ick. Get well soon. Sick in the summer is no fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...