Photobucket

Friday, August 3, 2012

today vs. tomorrow

Two of my favorite bloggers have helped me realize that I need not worry about tomorrow.  Appreciate today.  So true.  Funny how when you need those reminders....there they are!  Thank you


You see the sweetie pie above?  Yeah, she turns FIVE, tomorrow.  Not today.  That would be my sister, Michele, today.  Happy birthday big sis!  Hope it is all that and a bag of skittles. 


{Thank you, Tiavia}

So today I will not freak out about the cray cray party I have planed for tomorrow.  No.  I will save that for tomorrow.  Completely makes sense. 

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Now if that ain't sass, I don't know what is. Layla is lovely as always!! Your partay is going to be fab girl. Don't you worry your pretty lil' head! Can't wait for los fotitos :)

Claire Kiefer said...

What a beautiful print! But not as beautiful as your little girl--she's the most stylish kid around! I can't wait to hear all about the party . . . I'm sure it's gonna be fantastic. :)

I have to be reminded sometimes that worry is useless. I go into spirals of worry and anxiety and all that, and then I just make myself feel worse. Gotta work on that!

Happy weekend, pretty lady!

Carla said...

Sometimes we are so deep in thought and worry that I forget this and need a little reminder.

I hope the party went as planned!

undomestic mama said...

When I have a little girl, I'll need to steal some of Little Miss Layla's fashion sense from her. She's always too adorable...is it still ok to call a 5 year old adorable?

You wouldn't believe the crazy insane amount of worrying I do. I blame my over-active imagination.

Deia@LoveInTangles said...

Awe! Happy Belated Birthday to Layla! Can't wait to see pictures from her party!

Summer said...

great advice girlfriend, no need to worry about tomorrow just focus on today! I love that outfit and I love her glasses did she get new ones? Happy Birthday to your sister and see you needed not to worry because her party was awesomesauce! love you me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...