Photobucket

Friday, March 11, 2011

Re-group

Hey ya'll!  I am so anxious to tell you about our fantastic, rejuvenating, awe-inspiring trip to New Mexico, but I have over 700 pictures to sift through.  {Gotta love what a new camera brings...}

And a Meli Faif post would not be complete without pictures to coincide...right?!  Right!

But, stay tuned....I have a lot to share.  I am guessing my next week posts will be ALL New Mexican. 

{via}

But, today?  Today my heart is with Japan.  And my hope and prayers are with them as well.


The poetry of the earth is never dead. 

~ John Keats


Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.

~ John Muir



One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. 

~William Shakespeare


{all images via}

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

New Mexico?! Maybe I missed that post! How fun, can't wait to hear about it!

My thoughts are also with Japan and everyone else affected. I can't even imagine how US texans would respond if we were subjected to something of that magnitude.

georgia ~ gi gi said...

You picked the perfect words for this! My heart is heavy too, just feel so bad!
xo
gi gi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...