Photobucket

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just laugh...

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

~ E E. Cummings
 
 
Nothing shows a man's character more than what he laughs at.



~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Perhaps I know best why it is man alone who laughs;


he alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.


~ Friedrich Nietzsche

Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.


~ Mark Twain

A smile starts on the lips,


A grin spreads to the eyes,


A chuckle comes from the belly;


But a good laugh bursts forth from the soul, overflows, and bubbles all around.




~ Carolyn Birmingham
{all images via}

4 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE this post!

Kori said...

So great! I'm having a terrible day, so this was just what I needed!

I'm hosting a linkup tomorrow for Fashion Fridays. The new button is on my sidebar. I hope you'll join us and link up! Have a great day honey! Kori xoxo

blondeepisodes.com

Cheryl Ann said...

such a nice post on a looong Thursday afternoon ;)

I love smiling! smiling's my favorite!

have a good one, lady!

georgia ~ gi gi said...

Oh Meli Girl, I so need this this morning! It sure made me smile! You sure know how to pull a post togerher! That lil belly laugh is my fave, so stinkin cute!
Love ya
G

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...