Photobucket

Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Juny...I miss you!

My dear friend should be celebrating his 33 years of life down here with us today.  Instead, he is in Heaven celebrating....and I still miss him. 

I thought it got easier as time went on? 

Not the case here.

I have mentioned him numerous times on my blog.  And unfortunately, you can find the majority of the posts under The Circle of Life tag.  Today I am going to remember him and SMILE.  Because that is what he did best. 

His smile radiates. 


His smile radiates. 




::


::


::

Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
~ Jean Paul Richter


{images via}

4 comments:

Kori said...

Very sad. Sorry for your loss honey. Hope you had a great weekend doll! Kori xoxo

blondeepisodes.com

bananas. said...

i'm sure he continues smiling down with each time you post about him.

keeping his memory alive is all you can do.

hugs chickie...xoxo.

Cheryl Ann said...

so sorry for the loss of your dear friend. hope today was a great day of remembrance and celebration of his life. *hugs*

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday to your friend! I'm sure he is having the time of his ife! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...