Photobucket

Monday, August 31, 2009

Life's a real Beach!

I am at a loss. 

I cannot figure out how to find my lost comment box.  If I try to apply a new template, I will lose my widgets.  i.e.  My Guilty Pleasures, and that is not an option! 
So, I am at a loss.  And Life's a real beach, sometimes.  Is it not?

This is a continuation from my Life's a Beach Post...because Layla had her very 1st encounter with a beach on Saturday, August 22nd.  And she loved it.  I do believe her most favorite thing was digging in the sand.  She loved the waves and surf too, but inevitably, she was right back where she started...at the shoreline, digging in the sand.

We are scheduled to go back to the beach this weekend for Labor Day.  But, we really need to do a garage sale!  Only time will tell what really goes down...

Until then, please enjoy some highlights of Layla's 1st Beach Visit!
Here are Layla and Addison, greeting eachother as we arrived....how cute are they???  Bear hugs are the best, and these two little girls know that all too well.  Sweetie pies...
Playing on the shoreline...
Jumping over the waves...and playing with her shadow!
Oh dear!  I think I have sand in my mouth...
Doing her own thing...
Help, mom! This sand won't come off of my hand...
Mommy and Layla sunbathing and playing around!
Not a care in the world......for this moment!
The day is almost done...
And soon you will look like this...
But, before we go...these two turned the beach into a nude one, no doubt! 
They loved it!  But, not as much as the passerbys....they were rolling full of laughter! 
At the sight of these two coppertones...

1 comment:

melifaif said...

I did it!!!! All by myself...well, kinda! A HUGE thank you to...

http://skudale.blogspot.com/2009/03/blogger-retrieving-comment-box.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...