Photobucket

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Let's splurge!

Yes I love a bargain, no secret there...
Well, if you could imagine - I run across a plethora of toddlers clothes that are, well, not so cheap, shall we say? And I happen to love, adore and long for those as well....
And http://www.lillypulitzer.com/ is at the top of that list! I love how she classicly designs for moms to match their little girls in a very tasteful, high class kind of way.
Here are some of my favorites!
This Minnie Marcella Dress runs $88.00

And for just over double the cost, I can knock off this gorgeous frock!
And the Little Lilly Shift Lace Border dress for $88.00 is just calling my name...
It has to be one of my favorite - all time favorite dresses!

The Kensington Printed Ruffle Shirtdress for $78.00
(Nevermind the fact that I would LOVE to name another little girl Kensington!)

In fact, I may have to splurge and get me and Layla matching dresses!!!

Maybe???? But, they are all definitely swoon-worthy, none the less!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...