Photobucket

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy (belated) birthday to Caroline, James and Lauren!

I see a pattern to all of this...and I don't like it!

Ever since America's birthday in early July, I have been running behind on birthday posts on actual birth dates!  Booo!!!! 

Up next is my good friend, Caroline, and her precious twinsies!!!

Last year Caroline was laying in a hospital bed when she turned 30 years old.  Instead of celebrating the end of her second decade of life in fine fashion - she opted to have her little boy and little girl instead!  (Well, maybe she didn't have so much to do with it...)  But, they arrived on her birthday, none the less!

Happy 1st birthday to James and Lauren!  And Happy 31st birthday to Caroline! 

I am sorry we were unable to attend the glorious one year celebration with you over the weekend.  You were in our thoughts and we look forward to many more celebrations together.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...