Photobucket

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma!!!

Today is my momma's birthday.  I wish I was in the financial position to give the most deserving, thoughtful, giving, lovable mom I know this....a paradise vacation....

...with gorgeous Bali ocean views...

...with siestas here...

...and lunch here...

...with beautiful, plush sleeping quarters...

...with a Five Star Meal fit for a Queen...

...where these would be waiting for us hourly...I mean, daily! ;-)

...and these would be a plenty...

Yes, I wish I could give this to my mom...

....a trip to replenish our souls and help us find our center...
{and pray we could ever look THAT good!}

Yes, one day momma, I hope I can truly send you here to relish in nature's beauty.  Oh, and in case you couldn't tell....I wanna go with! 


See those two chairs?  They are waiting on us.... 


So, I'll start saving my pennies now.  And maybe I can take you for your...85th birthday?!?! 

That's not too far away....ha!  Kidding.  I kid, people. 

And I love my momma!   Happy Birthday!!! 
{images via}

2 comments:

bananas. said...

haha...can i go too?! i'll be 65 by then but whatev. lol.

oh and my "orange" friend...yea we ALL told her she was too tan. i'm now calling her "magda" like the character from something about mary. scary how much she resembles her right now. ugh.

*D* said...

omg sounds like the most prefect way to spend a birthday! {or any day} i want to come too! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...